Sport Scientific And
Practical AspectsInternational Scientific Journal of Kinesiology
1) Author submits all required materials:
2) Completed submission is sent out to two reviewers.
3) Reviewers critique article and send it back to the editorial office for processing.
4) After initial review, Editor-in-Chief releases reviews to authors.
5) Authors are asked to respond to reviewers and make necessary corrections.
6) Article is sent out for re-review.
7) Editor-in-Chief may accept, reject, accept with minor alterations, or sent out for third review.
8) If accepted, author must submit final version. Version will be added to "in-press" queue with publisher.
9) Prior to publication, publisher will send galleys to authors. No edits may be made after galleys are approved.
10) Article is printed to Sport SPA.
* Articles and all required materials should be sent in an electronic form via e-mail:
to the Journal Coordinator: Haris Pojskić
to the Journal Executive Editor: Vlatko Šeparović